Window channel balance broken

A home owner from San Marcos, CA says:
I need replacement parts for the broken window channel (picture 1)

length: 27 inches, width 1/2 inch

the only marking on the part is 2630 (picture 2)

the window is a single hung type

Please help me and if you have any questions, please contact me.

thank you
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It's very hard to tell what you have based on these images. The key features are the nylon attachments. I think you might either have our Series 351 or our Series 390.

Now, as you can see, the only difference between these two Series is their bottom shoe. The Series 351 uses the 15-002 while the Series 390 uses the 15-001. I can't quite tell what you have based on your pictures, though. Please carefully compare their dimensions to your own hardware and see which is a better match.
Comparison of <a href='Channel-Balance-Shoe/pd/Replacement-Sash-Support-Channel-Balance-Shoes/15-001'>15-001</a> & 15-002
A home owner says:
Thank you. with your help I was able to order the parts.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)