Window channel balance hardware

A handy person says:
I need to replace my window channel balances on two existing windows in my condo. The plastic parts on my windows have become brittle and have broken. I have not been able to identify the manufacturer of the windows. I have included several pictures. I will need the channel balances as well as the Top Sash guides.

One window has 25" balances marked 2430
The other window has 35" balances marked 3430

Thank you for your help.

A customer submitted photo of channel balance attachments and their top sash guide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting, Mike. For your top sash guide, please take a look at our 18-009. Do you think this might work for you? Please make sure to match its dimensions to your own hardware.

As for your balances, please take a look at our S390-25 with a 2430 stamp option for your 25" balance, and our S390-35 with a 3430 stamp option for your 35" balance.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at