Window channel balance issues

A home owner from tampa says:
For use with a Series 800 Channel Balance, I need the plastic piece that is held by one screw and located at the top of the window. It holds a 19-007 top in place.
Also, if I buy a bunch of 15-018 shoes and 19-007 tops, what tool do you recommend for installing, to replace the existing rivets. Will pop rivets work (aluminum or steel) and, if so, what size?

Thanks, Bert
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The top sash guide that is most commonly used with the Series 800 is our 18-036 top sash guide. Carefully compare our pictures and dimensions to your hardware to confirm. As for just replacing the nylon caps on your balance, see our video below.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)