Window channel balance replacement

A quick learner from 92595 says:
Hi I was hoping you can help me identify the part I need I've attached some pictures of the ends and the metal part is 25" long
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190528_132626.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190528_132547.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190528_132535.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190528_132601.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for reaching out to SWISCO. Your balance looks very much like our S380-25 and S385-25. The difference between these two parts are in the bottom balance shoe. You will need to measure the depth of your bottom balance shoe, like in the diagram below,  and compare it to both balances to determine which one would make the best match. Whichever one you go with will use a 2440 option.

Close up of the S385 balance bottom.

Get back to us and let us know if you have any further questions. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)