Window channel balancer

A handy person from Maryland says:
I need a replacement balancer for my window that measures 31 inches. I believe the part I need is the 31" Series 380 but I'm not sure which option. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1DF12E63-05BD-4E0C-90E9-DEB1AC480519.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EF9BBD2D-B35E-4BE0-8A58-191B74054A9B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3B9CAAD5-E77D-4A80-8784-475116E33E0B.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. This is definitely either an S380-31 or S385-31 . The only difference between two balances is the 'depth' of the bottom nylon shoe, so if you haven't already, just double-check to see which is the better match with our old balance. 

As far as the correct stamp option, your balance's stamp code of 30 3 conforms to our stamp option of 3030. Let us know if you have any questions.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at