Window channel balancer

A handy person from Fort Myers, FL says:
A repairman took the balances out and now I'm told that can get replacements. I called and asked for numbers off the old parts. The numbers they gave me are 08K03 and 2950. Can you Identify replacements with these numbers and are they in stock? Thanks for you help in advance. John S
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. I am afraid those numbers don't tell us the balance's identity. Do you have any balances in other windows that the repair person didn't take that you can take photos of and show us? If not, he needs to return the balances to you so we can properly identify them. See the video below. 

He is in the process of returning them. Will send photos when I receive them.
Bob, The length of the Channel is 30". Identification numbers listed in the channel are, D8, K03 and 2950. Photos attached. If you need anything further please let me know.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9AC9DAB2-28E2-4030-AB1C-15D4E156EE20.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AED31E84-9D07-4683-AB5F-65547643E898.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5B96E5F0-5B6C-48C4-86A5-457B1E7B2FC8.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E1C407C8-209C-4D6B-93A8-08694ED0BA97.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob

Thanks for getting back to me. This is either an S380-30 or S385-30. The only difference between these two balances is the depth of the bottom nylon shoe, as depicted in the image below. Compare both with your old hardware to see what matches best. For a new stamp option, choose 2950. 

Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.
Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.
The S385 appears the closest. I'm not sure what you mean "for a new stamp option, choose 2950". Also thanks for all the help, nice to meet people who know what their talking.
Bob, do you have a video for the installation for this type balancer? Thanks in advance
Profile picture of Bob

Sure, let me clarify. The stamp option designates the weight range the balance can support. For an S385-30, you want to choose a stamp option of 2950. I'm basing that off your old balance's stamp code, but this stamp option designates that the balance can support a window sash in the weight range of 28 through 32 pounds. Let me know if that makes sense. 

See the video below that shows how to remove and replace these types of balances. 

Bob, Thank you. I believe that answers all my questions. I'll be ordering two today.
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.