Window channel replacement 23 5 FW CMC 10

Quick Learner from California
Dec 10, 2017 4:39 pm
I would like to purchase two sets of window channel balances but I can not locate the correct one. I measured 1/2 inch track that is 25 inches long.

I added pictures of the top and bottom clips

I forgot to add this is for a non-tilt window. I think the part I need is the Series 380 with the 15-005 shoe and 19-005 top. I do not know how heavy the window is but it is a double pane - vinyl window. I know it is not 30 lbs so wondered what your recommendations are and do I have the right Window Channel balances.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
1 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Dec 18, 2017 12:10 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT
Based on your pictures, I think our Series 385 looks closer. I would double check the size of the bottom shoe. The 15-005 is 1" deep, but the 15-004 is 1-3/32".

Your stamp of 23 5 usually corresponds to our 2350 option, but you can always get the exact weight of your sash to confirm.
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts