Window channel replacement

A contractor from Sacramento says:
Looking to get an answer on which channel this is. It is 29" long metal end to metal end. There is a stamp on it that reads 28-3.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
You might have something like our S390-29 channel balance. Look it over and see what you think. Make sure that the bottom shoe is the same size as yours.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)