Window clip

A quick learner from Northgate Senior Apartments says:
Can you tell me what thr part name is?
Do you have this part?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16999064799685800926468649264518.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:


The part you're searching for is called a tilt latch. I recommend you start with the 26-393A. This looks similar to yours but you'll want to go over the dimensions to see how they align with yours.

Dimensions for 26-393A
Dimensions for 26-393A

Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at