Window clip

A quick learner says:
This is the tab on the top right and left side of the window that opens and allows the window to be pulled inward. The part number is 8615X7
User submitted photos of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. This part is known as a tilt latch. Your part looks a lot like our 26-317. Check it out and see if you agree.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)