Window clip Replacements

A quick learner from Pennsylvania says:

Please help me find these replacement window "clips".

These are needed for the windows I have, I believe they are from
Certaineed New Castle XT Windows.

These windows open by way of a handle.
Thank you for your assistance.
User submitted a photo of a tie bar guide.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Steven. I suggest that you look at our 39-417. This is the most recent version of this kind of tie bar guide. Check it out and let me know if you could use it as a replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)