Window crank 1997 f-150

A quick learner from Perryville,MO says:
So I'm looking for a bit piece that I could run to a power drill so I can fit over that little metal piece to roll the window down and up. As my hillbilly powered windows. It is also a small piece.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I'm not sure if we have anything quite like you describe. Take a look at the three different extensions we carry: the 39-337, 39-357, and 39-422. All three have different spline sizes so you'll need to determine what yours is to choose the best match.

As for whether they'd operate with a drill, I can't say. That kind of modification is beyond my purview. They may be your best bet though.

A quick learner from Perryville,MO says:
Is there a thing to go over the teeth like a connector, instead of something that goes in the hole of the spline.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

All of the splines I mentioned go over the teeth. I actually don't know of anything that'd go inside that hole.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.