Window crank 28 45054

A quick learner from Sleepy Hollow NY says:
I am looking for a window crank that has an extention to reach through the first window to open secound extention is about 4.5 long and is held into the window crank with a very small screw.
the number on the crank is 28 45054 I have no idea who makes this. It is 1/2 round. Can you help
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for contacting us. Can you reply with a couple quick pictures of your window crank for us to research?
A quick learner from Sleepy Hollow NY says:
here are the pic that I hope will help to identify so I may find
28 45054
Customer submitted crank photo
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It's a little difficult to tell from the image, but you may want to take a look at the Swisco 39-109B Operator Handle. If you're uncertain whether or not the 39-109B will work as a replacement, we recommend uploading a photo of the operator itself, that may help in figuring out the needed handle.
A quick learner from Sleepy hollow says:
This is a better pic does not look at all like 39-109B
user updated photo of window crank
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
It looks like you may need a 39-114L handle with a 39-157 4" crank extension. To check, see if the window operator is Truth brand, that is the most common operator used with this handle and extension.
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.