Window crank 55053 and 55052

A quick learner from Massachusetts says:
I need to replace my old casement window crank. The part I need I'm told is 55053 (right) and 55052 (left). Could you please send me information on these items.
A user submited photo of window crank
A customer submitted photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon, and thanks for posting! I also appreciate the clear pictures. I think you should see our 39-032 & 39-031 EntryGard Dual Arm Operators. They seem to look very similar to your own hardware. Please compare them and see if you agree!

You may find it easier to measure your own hardware if you remove them from the window.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)