Window crank

A home owner from Swansea, MA says:

I have a Hurd window crank and it has come out of the slot and I am unable to open/close two of my windows. Looking for replacement parts. I can also be reached via cell and my name is owen

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-8/1/2022, 9:30:18 AM.png
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Owen.

It looks like your worm gear came out with the handle which means you'll need an all new operator. We'd be happy to help but we'd like to see a photo of your operator with the window open so that the arms that move the sash are fully visible. 

A home owner from Swansea, MA says:
If possible I'd like to get extra operaters in case this were to happen again with my other windows.

Thank you,

-Owen
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImage7v6ePQ.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImagefmqNuJ.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageFwLMyX.gif
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks, Owen! I'd say this looks like a match for our 39-348 awning operator which uses the 36-078 shoe stud (sold separately). Look over the specifications for this part and compare them with your old assembly to see what you think. 

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.