Window crank assembly

A quick learner from Panama City Fl says:
10-8201 stamped inside of assembly. I assume this is called a right hand crank? I would like to order one right hand crank assy. And one left hand assy. If they work I will order about 15 of each right and left assy.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AF5AA4A4-293D-4F34-966F-9BEE88CFFCD5.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C0A82193-65D1-46FA-B7C0-8EE45BC17D51.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I believe you have a Trueseal brand operator, which is unfortunately no longer available. You will need to use a newer style type operator. That said, take a look at the 39-056. The supplier suggests using this as a replacement for their old part. Take a look and see if you can adapt it to your window.

A quick learner from Panama City Fl says:
Thanks for the information , what I believe to be the left side crank assembly has 10-9201 stamped in it. Could you give me the replacement part number for it also?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Those stamps don't really tell us anything, I'm afraid. Is this the opposite hand side of the operator pictured above? If so, the opposite side of our 39-056 is the 39-055

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)