Window crank cover and folding handle

A handy person from Illinois says:
We just purchased a house that has casement windows and we are missing two cranks and have one missing cover and three cracked covers. The cranks say "Truth" on them. I see replacement covers on your site, however they don't appears to be the same shape and also have a slit in the cover. I attached photos of the covers we have and are trying to replace. Also, I am also looking to replace the cranks with folding handles as I cannot close our blinds with the handles attached. Can you help with both? Which parts do we need? Thanks for your help!

Kevin
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Based on your picture, I think you have our 39-323 operator cover. For the handle, see our 39-114L. If you want a folding equivalent, you may be interested in our 39-107FK. See what you think.
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.