Window crank for 1960s condo

A home owner from Atlanta GA says:
Hi,

Do you have the replacement for this or know where I may find a replacement?

I don't see anything written on it.

Thank you,
Bridget
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm going to throw out some guesses, because it's hard to say precisely what you need. Your photos don't show the clearest view of the operator arm and linkage, so you may want to update us with some closer photos, so we can make some more precise recommendations.

Regardless, I want you to take a look at the 39-011 left-hand operator, with an unthreaded 3/8" hole at the end of the link arm, and the 39-026, with a threaded screw-hole in the same place.

See if either of these operators have the same distance between the mounting screw-holes as yours, and check out the linkage and gear arms to see they match up. Does either part match what you need?

I've attached a video about awning operators on the right side of the page, which may help you, as well. Let me know if you need more help.
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.