Window crank handle

A handy person from Virgin Islands says:
Window crank handle needed
Folding crank handle
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. These look like old Roto handles. I see that the bottom one has a hex stem on the bottom, but I can't see the same on the top picture. Can you confirm if they both have that stem? If so, see our 39-226. If not, let me know and we can work from there.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)