Window crank installation holes

A quick learner from Waltham, MA says:

Order : 1948474

Hello,

I am trying to replace window cranks that have a KD JAL marking. I live in the Northeast.

I purchased Keller Window Cranks (39-061). As can be seen in my photo, the installation holes pattern is identical to my old original, but are offset to the left by approx. 3/16ths. It won't work.

I found another crank (39-025) but I can't tell from the illustrations if it will work...could you confirm the 39-025 will match the installation holes orientation of my old original crank like my photo?

Also, the 39-025 comes with a bushing, but I can't determine from the illustrations if it's a 3/8" bushing? I need to connect it to an internal arm with a 3/8" hole. If it's not a 3/8" bushing, can you give me a part number for a plastic/nylon bushing that will increase the diameter of the 39-025 bushing to 3/8"?

Thanks for your help,

Steve 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7281.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7282.JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Steve.

I'm going to consult one of our senior experts to see if we can come up with a suitable replacement option for your operator. We'll reach out as soon as more information is available.

Thank you!

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I do believe your operator is the 39-025, which was used on Silverline aluminum awning windows for a long time. The 39-025 comes with the attachment screw at the end of the link arm and the nylon washer used would be the 33-206. Take a look at the suggested parts and see what you think.

Dimensions for 39-025
Dimensions for 39-025

Alternate image for 33-206
Alternate image for 33-206

A quick learner from Waltham, MA says:
Thanks Dave, I will give them a try.

Steve
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.