Window crank operator

A home owner from Sarasota, FL says:
I purchased 39-194 but the off set on the terminal arm is in the wrong direction so it does not fit. I have attached photos of mine. Can you suggest a better match?
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you again for your patience. We have received the sample of your operator and I see now what the problem is. It appears your operators had been altered at some point, because the link arm does not appear to match the rest of the body.

That said, I think I have a solution. Our 39-259 VE Andersen crank appears to match your dimensions and link arm in all respects except one: the bottom two holes in the "L" shaped leg. The 39-259 does not have the same hole configuration. However, I believe you can drill it out in the appropriate place. Take a look at it and let me know what you think of this solution.
A quick learner says:
Dave, I think I am fine with drilling a new hole, that is no problem. I just ordered 3 of the 39-359 awning cranks and was hoping that you could through my old crank in the box as well.
Thank you for all your help!!
Grover W
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.