Window crank replacement

A quick learner from Anaheim, CA says:
Hello
I'm looking for an additional window crank as in the picture. It's 5 inches wide and arms screw in at bottom of window
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221008_185540.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221008_185551.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

Your operator is a match for our 39-092 but ROTO discontinued the bracket link arms that connect to the sash so you would need to re-use your old one. Look this part over and let me know if you have any questions. 

Hi Emily,

Thanks for responding. So it seems I only hav 1 leg of the 2-part bracket link arms. The arm attached to window is 5 inch and the missing arm is 3 inches before it enters the ROTO casement operator. Do you have the model number or anything that describes the bracket link arms so I can search the internet?

Can you suggest what I can do to find that missing leg or any other leg that might work to replace it? I added some pictures of the window complete and the other I am trying to find replacement parts for

Lastly, I also need the handle for the ROTO casement operator. I thank you in advanced for all your help :O)

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221013_073354.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221013_073426.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221013_073500.jpg
Profile picture of Emily

Sure, for a compatible handle see the 39-224.

I'm afraid we're not familiar with ROTO's part numbers so I don't know what part number these bracket link arms are under. We also have no operator link arm that would replace them, unfortunately. Sometimes these bracket arms can be found secondhand on a site like eBay, but I can't make any guarantees. I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi

The casement you provided is on back order. The Good new is I have the brackets. In this casement operator specific to the side the window opens?

I previously sent you a picture of the casement for window opening to right. The one I am missing is for window opening to left. See new picture. Did you provide the correct product number?

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221015_082733.jpg
Profile picture of Emily

Hello! the operator I recommended, the 39-092, is for the one shown in your first few photos. If the operator you needed was actually for the opposite side then my recommendation would change to the 39-091.

Thank you so much. I ordered the parts :O)
Have a blessed day!
Profile picture of Emily

Thank you so much! We appreciate your business. Please let us know if you had any other questions regarding this or any other project.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.