Window crank replacement

A quick learner says:
When we remodeled our kitchen, we were unable to install the normal crank handle for our Milguard window. The contractor installed an extender and then a round handle to allow us to turn the crank (See photo). This handle now needs to be replaced and I have not been able to find a replacement in a hardware store or websearch. I do not think that I need to replace the extender. Can you help?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F6ECA293-4430-4142-AB25-80754AE33485.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 66F4D7A6-A8AC-4FB9-8AC1-6F7EBF8631EF.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 684FA354-4ED3-49A1-8FA1-EBF9332B1372.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A178B9FB-35BD-4E00-BE34-EF629FC717AC.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We do indeed sell these parts! S ee our 39-115 crank hand knob and the 39-337 extender, if you did end up needing it later on.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at