Window crank replacement

A quick learner from USA says:
From an appearance standpoint, we would like something white, obviously, to match the windows, and as unobtrusive as possible, such as your product code 39-376. .... don't know if that style will work.

Please help us select the proper cranks.....we'll need a total of 10 of them.

It looks similar to the 39-056, but it looks more like a full 2-1/2 inches instead of 2-3/16 inches. And it looks more like 1/4" instead of 5/16".

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221117_112532 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221117_112717.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221117_112741.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221117_112357 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221115_125712.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

These old fashioned operators unfortunately don't have a low profile option. Different color finishes are also not viable in most cases, since most manufacturers aren't really interested in making them anymore. They just aren't as common as they used to be so your options are unfortunately limited. I know you want them to match your windows but that is probably not going to be an option unless you want to paint them yourself.

All that aside, I do agree that the 39-056 is our best option. The difference in link arm size isn't really a big deal since there's a certain measure of play in the linkage. I'm more concerned with the size of the link arm hole and the installation hole pattern. You'll want to ensure that those are the same.

How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.