Window crank replacement needed

A home owner from Lakewood, NJ says:
It appears that the black washer inside the crank has cracked open. Would like to replace both for two windows. I can't seem to find a match

Thanks for your help
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7BAF74D9-FD50-42CD-A88D-7CDB6DA5EAC0.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4D24F09C-106D-4A4F-A0A7-C9B52B3E5A35.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3B886036-DECD-4192-A8BB-3CDE1B4E4B8A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E4FC3E7D-196F-4B73-A017-9FF71F25DDF0.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at our 39-226. I think this may work for you, but look it over and see what you think. It has a 5/16" sized hex spline, so as long as that matches you should be okay.

Thanks, they appear to be a match. However, mine comes with a rubber washer as seen in one of the pics I sent (attached) that is split. Does yours come with that also? Inside mine it say. op05-7810. Don't know if that helps.

Please advise
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 615E45C0-A3B8-4B5F-B1C6-8F1383E80EDC.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

Ours doesn't have that exact same washer, no. Unfortunately, we don't have any other options. This style of handle isn't really used by most window manufacturers anymore. If our 39-226 doesn't work, we don't have anything else that will.

Tom,
Thanks for trying to help. I did order and receive two of the ones you recommended. They fit but pull right out with no pressure at all. The ones I had take some force to pull out.

What is your return policy

Rich
Profile picture of Tom

I'm sorry to hear that. You can see our return policy here

Could it be possible that the operator itself is what broke, and that your old handle is fine? That may be something to look into. I can't think of a manufacturer that made these hex splines in any other size. 5/16" is pretty universal.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.