Would like it in white.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E4B69CFB-2410-4A3A-A3DE-AAA747AC5F0C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ECA8772F-170A-4022-888A-D4020B5361A6.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2F8F373D-F8C7-4B7E-BFE8-13F77BC11FEB.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 45D603F6-7072-4766-BF82-2F87518FC329.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Thanks for posting! Your operator looks like a match to our 39-020 but I'm unfamiliar with your lock. I'm going to have one of my senior expert's research your replacement options and get back to you as soon as more information is available. Thank you!

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

After some research, you might be able to use the 38-075 sash lock with the 38-089 keeper. Take a look at the related video and other related information to determine if this could work for you. Thank you!

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello there and thank you for your continued patience with us. For your operator, I agree with Casey' suggestion of the 39-020 and 39-021, along with the 39-520 track. As for your lock, have a look and see if our 38-075 is worth considering. You will also need to replace you current keeper, with our 38-089. Review all the parts mentioned and let us know what you think. 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Casement Window Lock & Keeper
How to Replace a Casement Window Lock & Keeper
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a wood casement window crank
How to install a wood casement window crank
GUIDE
READ >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.