Opo5-7810 Window cranks

A landlord from Milwaukee says:
Opo5-7810 window crank and handle need replacement.

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

You are showing an older style Roto operator that takes a 39-226 male hex-type handle. I'm not sure if that's what you are referring to in your discussion. 

Take note that when it comes to these older style operators, there is usually a black plastic collar in the operator that's the first to wear out. That's usually why the handle won't secure to the operator body. You might want to replace your operators with the newer style 39-329. This takes a 39-205 handle.

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Can you tell us the diameter of the spline that this handle fits around? Is it 11/32"? If so, something like the 39-114L could work for you.

A quick learner from Broomall, PA says:
Do you happen to have this handle in stock
Please let me know
Thank You
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Hand Crank.jpg
A quick learner from Broomall, PA says:
I believe it is although the metal piece that attaches it to the window is on the crank not on the base of the window
Thus, The crank metal piece goes into the window base (male)not over a piece coming out of the window base (female) which I what your video shows
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

OK, it sounds like you might have a handle with a male hex connector. In that case, check out our 39-226. This may be closer to what you need, but look over the dimensions and see what you think. 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.