Window cranks

A contractor from Beltsville Md says:
I am looking for a few cranks that,

There is no product company names, numbers, or markings.

There are a few in which there are 4 screws in total and some that have one on top and two on the bottom.

If you can provide me with information in which there could be a similar product in your store.

Hope to hear from you soon.!
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look at the 39-025 operator. I believe this is the one you show in your first photo. As for the older, larger style operators, I don't believe these are still available. Take a look at the 39-410 and 39-411 newer style operators which were used on the Ware awning windows. Take a look at the suggested operators, along with the associated video. See if these are the parts you are looking for and that they match up to yours. Thank you!

How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.