Window cranks

A friend from Houston, TX says:
Good afternoon,

I am searching for window cranks for a total of 11 windows.
The crank opening is about 4in wide
Here are the window measurements

2 68x21
2 66x 25
2 66x21
2 54x25
2 66x28
1 42x23

If there are any cranks that will match the window's border color that would be great.

Thank you,
Rosa
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Rosa. This is an odd operator! I'm afraid I cannot identify it based on these pictures or the size of the windows. Is there any way I can see it removed? At the very least, can you open the window so that I can see what the operator arms look like? Seeing them removed would be best, though. I need to see what the base looks like, and even with the windows open the sill obscures that. Could you also tell me the brand of the window?
Hi Tom,

I was able to find the a part for the crank and took some more pictures. The windows all vary in sizes but are all Pella brand.

There are numbers on the part which are p-1274-200
R; 77BH

The windows are difficult to open but I continue to try and open them to get you more pictures.

Here some more pictures I've taken
Here are more
Profile picture of Tom
I have received your pictures. Unfortunately, they don't show any more of the operator than the pictures you posted before. Knowing that they are Pella brand helps. It's possible that you have our 39-391 and 39-392, but there is no way for me to be sure without seeing one removed from the window.
A quick learner from Houston, TX says:
Hi Tom,

How would I go about removing them from the windows?

Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
You will likely have to remove the wood trim covering them before you can remove the operators.
That may be hard to do. I'm still trying to open windows to get you a pictures of the operator arms. Is there any other way to determine the crank handle and cover needed for it?
Profile picture of Tom
I'm afraid not. Though, now that we know it's Pella, and judging by what I can see from your pictures, I think 39-391 and 39-392 are a great place to start.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.