Window does not stay up

A home owner from Media, PA says:
The springs are good in the window but the connection part that is on the window that slides into the window spring on the frame is missing. Looking to get one to replace the part that is missing.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageIJDYnb.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageIxHgyR.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImagel1VYd9.gif
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

It sounds like you're looking for a new pivot bar but I'm not sure. Can you remove the hardware in question from the window and show us? 

I was able to remove it but I took some more photos. The one side does not have the bar in question. The bar slides into the springs. I took more photos that are attached here. Let me know if you are able to tell what it is exactly that I am looking for and if you might have them in stock.

The silver small bar that is about 1-2 in is what I am missing. The one picture has it and the other picture shows the side that I am missing.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F70AF8A3-2D0B-479A-9A26-37073FB2BF9C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E19B6069-BE03-4EE8-A94F-9D43FCC0F3CE.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5BDE4EBF-90EB-44AC-A5D8-29BB82967212.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D689F900-AA5C-437C-BD64-2B86966A1104.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

This reminds me of a discontinued Simonton pivot bar but it's difficult to say with it still installed. The newer version is the 26-336, but I can't guarantee that this is what you need. You'll have to review our specifications and pictures on the 26-336 store page to see if this matches up. 

Yes. That looks like it will work! Thank you so much!
How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.