Thin Metal Screen Fastener

A contractor from Rapid City, SD says:
Hello, do you have one of these window fasteners?
Thank you,
Rick
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window fastener.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that I don't recognize this part. Could you give me a little more information? I'd like to know what function it serves on your window. Can you also give me its dimensions, if possible?

A contractor from Rapid City, SD says:
Hi Tom,
This fastener holds the window/screen to the window frame.
Obviously an old galvanized basement window.
I'm not there so i cannot verify the size.
Around 2 1/2" long x 3/4" wide.
Thank you,
Rick
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I wasn't able to find anything exactly the same as yours, but we have a couple in our inventory that are similar. Start by looking at our 70-028 and 70-132. I can tell you that these do serve the same function as your old clip, and while the shapes are a little different they are still very close. I can't guarantee that either will work but I think they're promising matches.

You can also see our complete selection of metal screen door clips here.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.