Window frame clips

A quick learner from WISCONSEN says:
I am looking for some clips like this that hold a extruded aluminum frame to a building around a window. plastic 1 1/2 long. Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named frame 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named clip 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named clip 2.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to look into your replacement options but we'll need a bit more information to get started. Is this clip for a storm window or a full aluminum window? Also, can we see the window itself and the space where this clip would install? Thank you!

A quick learner from WISCONSEN says:
Sorry didn't get back sooner , the clips come from the extruded aluminum frame around a window in a concrete building they hold the aluminum trim around the window. The clips hold to the grove in the strip on the building and on the inside of the aluminum trim. Hope this helps ,Thanks Trif.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named win 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named win2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named win3.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that we don't have a screen window clip like this. Every manufacturer has its own idea of how this clip ought to be designed and even the same manufacturer changes the style every couple of years. It makes it very hard for distributors like us to keep up.

That being said, you may be able to use our 70-176 slip-on clip. This is a very versatile clip that has been known to work for many different kinds of screens. Look it over and let me know what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.