Window frame support part

A handy person from Myself says:
I need this part for window
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Frame part.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sliding window guide.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Looks like you need a new face guide. Start by looking at our 67-026. This is 1/2" square, instead of 1/2" x 3/8", but it may still be worth considering. Look it over and let me know what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)