Dry, rotted window gasket

A quick learner from Naples, Florida says:
Hi. The weather stripping on the bottom of the window has dried out and rotted. Where can I get a replacement? It seems to slide out the end.
User submitted a photo of weather seal.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to tell what you have based on this picture. The only way we can identify a replacement is if you were to remove a small sample and show me a picture of its cross-section. I know it's very brittle and easy to damage, but please try your best to show us a piece that is as undamaged as possible.

In the meantime, see our 58-135 and let me know if that's a possible match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)