Window glaze replacement

A contractor from Texas says:
The one that looks like a Z is the vertical glaze piece. The one that is almost flat is the horizonal glaze piece. I can not find any name or numbers on the window. the house was built in 1980. windows are original, I think. Both are about 3/4 overall. The flat surface on each one is about 1/2 inch. the part that goes back to the glass is about 1/4 of an inch. These are on the inside of the window and the windows are aluminum frame. The windows had a metal divided light piece that snapped into the window glaze, that could be removed to wash the windows. Not sure if that helps are not. However I am looking for the vertical and horizonal glaze pieces. Thanks-Clint
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201116_153919.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201123_165543.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201116_153924.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201123_164457.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we don't have an exact match for either glazing bead type you show in your photos. The best options we have for the first version are maybe the 55-114, 55-199, or maybe even the 55-213, but I cannot guarantee that any will work.

I'm sorry to say that we don't have anything like the Z shaped profile. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)