Window glaze replacement

A contractor from Texas says:
The one that looks like a Z is the vertical glaze piece. The one that is almost flat is the horizonal glaze piece. I can not find any name or numbers on the window. the house was built in 1980. windows are original, I think. Both are about 3/4 overall. The flat surface on each one is about 1/2 inch. the part that goes back to the glass is about 1/4 of an inch. These are on the inside of the window and the windows are aluminum frame. The windows had a metal divided light piece that snapped into the window glaze, that could be removed to wash the windows. Not sure if that helps are not. However I am looking for the vertical and horizonal glaze pieces. Thanks-Clint
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201116_153919.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201123_165543.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201116_153924.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201123_164457.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we don't have an exact match for either glazing bead type you show in your photos. The best options we have for the first version are maybe the 55-114, 55-199, or maybe even the 55-213, but I cannot guarantee that any will work.

I'm sorry to say that we don't have anything like the Z shaped profile. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at