Window glaze strip

A quick learner from Colorado Springs says:
Trying to find window glaze strip with attached shape. Any help will be appreciated.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello! Your shape is similar to our 55-164, but I'm not sure if your size is the same. Look over our dimensions and let me know if you could use this as a replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)