Window glazing

A quick learner from Chula Vista Ca says:
20 year old sliding glass door ... 7' length glazing. I believe the glazing is 3/4" plus 1/4" that goes into a track in the door. I think the door handle came loose and the glazing became lodged between the glass and the door and cracked. Any help you could offer would be much appreciated.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named GLAZING SLIDING GLASS DOOR 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named GLAZING SLIDING GLASS DOOR 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named GLAZING SLIDING GLASS DOOR 1.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that I can't identify your glazing from these photos. I'll need you to remove a sample and show us a clear picture of the end profile. The video below will go into more detail.

A quick learner from Chula Vista Ca says:
The glazing on the exterior of my sliding door next to the handle (7' section) cracked. I need to replace it. I believe it is a snap-in-place glazing.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named glazing1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named glazing2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named glazing3.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! This looks like a match for our 55-192. Look it over and let me know if you agree.

Profile view of 55-192
Profile view of 55-192
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.