Window glazing bead

A handy person from Land O Lakes, Florida says:
This is a outside glazing bead from a window that has bead discontinued from the manufacturer HR windows The window that I replaced is the upper window that they supplied that is stationary. It measures 20"X29" The plastic pieces pictured broke as I removed them. Do you have this bead or any suggestions?

User submitted photos of a glazing bead.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Rich. I'm afraid I can't identify what you have based on these images. I will need to see a clear picture of your glazing from an angle that clearly shows the end. That will let us see its shape, which is essential. Please also give me the shape's measurements.
A quick learner from Land O Lakes, Florida says:
The bead measures 1/2" X 3/8" Hope these pictures are better.
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I believe the 55-029 is a glazing bead you could use. The dimensions on the legs are a little different, so you might want to replace all of the beading on the sash so that it looks uniform.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)