Window glazing for a double paned aluminum window

A quick learner from USA says:
see attached picture. Can you identify which product I need to replace this glazing? It is for a double paned aluminum window. Installed in about 1986.
User submitted a photo of snap-in glazing.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
There are two possibilities depending on your dimensions. See our 55-120-6 and 55-180-6. Could you use either of these as a replacement?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)