Window glazing identification

A home owner from Canada says:
Dear Sir or Madam
I am looking for window glazing like the one in the picture I have sent. The right hand side of the picture measures 7/8" and the top edge measures. 5/8". My windows were built in 1991. I've been only changing the panes of sealed glass, rather than replacing the whole window. The glazing fits on the interior side of the window. Windows were built by Jeld-wen, in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada. I've tried dealing with Jeld-wen but to no avail.
Going through the pictures on the your internet I can get close with item 55-080-6.
Would these be the same items? If not would your glazing work? Or would you have another suggestion?
User submitted a photo of snap-in glazing.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Jeld-Wen is constantly changing parts on their windows, so it's hard to keep up. Our 55-080-6 looks like it would lock in your window. I cannot guarantee it will work, but then I don't think anything out there now is a sure thing. This very well may be your best match.
A home owner from Canada says:
Thank you for the info, it is greatly appreciated. I will probably order just one for now to match with the existing. If it works will order more later to have on hand.
Thanks again
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)