Window glazing strips

A professional from Tulsa, Oklahoma says:
I need replacement glazing strips for some hail-damaged church windows. I am enclosing photos showing the measurements and cross section. Your part number 55-30-6 is close, but my strips appear to be 5/16 wide, while your part number measures 3/8 inches.

Are strips 5/16 x 1/2 inches available? Also, I have checked with a glass company, a window company, and an independent vinyl manufacturing company, and no one seems to be able to do the labor, even if I can locate the proper glazing strips.

Thanks, Steven
User submitted photos of snap-in glazing.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Our 55-006 might work for you. It is 1/4" high by 1/2" wide. This glazing is used for single pane glass in aluminum windows.

I'm sorry that no one is willing to install the glazing. You would think people would need work because of the economy. It is possible to do it at home, though, with the proper tools and a little patience. See our video below, this may help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)