Window grill fasteners/pins

A home owner from Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada says:
Small metal pins (like a push pin) inside a plastic sleeve used to hold window grills/moldings inside a window frame.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1427.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1428.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

We do not carry an exact match but start by taking a look at the window grid pins we carry on the web site, the 55-051 and the 55-142. See if you could use either of these pins to secure your window grids. Let us know what you think and if you have any additional questions. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at