Window guide help

A quick learner says:

This part goes on the side of window and acts as a buffer rub between window and frame. Any help thanks. Karol

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2011.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2010.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This looks a little like our 67-026 or 67-014 Face Guides. Please compare and see if one of these match what you need. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at