Window guide (metal). Looks like pot medal

A home owner from Ohio says:
Please tell me if you have this part!!!
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
From your photos, this looks like a broken die cast cam pivot. I've made a list of possible replacements for you to consider, which you can see on the right side of this page.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at