Window guide top and bottom

A home owner from Clearlake, CA says:
Hs r20 72x48 vertical slider. Old sliders pictured. Need replacents.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2022-11-17-18-08-31-431.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

I can't be certain without seeing your roller removed from the window but you can start by taking a look at the rollers we've related for you on this page. Compare the specifications with your old part to see how they match up.

The one I got is not inset fastener into the FTE. The flat side of the glide rests inside on the frame. Can the glides show be right side up or upside down?
Here it is. Need fourteen of each one of these. After looking at the glides on the other windows Neither one has rollers. One is a top set of identical glides and other a bottom set identical glides. I have seven windows.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2022-11-25-20-09-01-482.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2022-11-25-20-07-36-876.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2022-11-25-20-21-18-131.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2022-11-25-20-09-01-482.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us, and for these new photos. They're a huge help. 

Of all the products we sell, I would say that our best option is going to be the 87-175. However, it's not exactly the same as what you have now and I cannot guarantee that it will fit. All I can tell you is that it's my top pick based on the information provided.

Review its dimensions and see what you think.

Underside view of 87-175
Underside view of 87-175

Profile view of 87-175
Profile view of 87-175

Do you have one the same sizes but just a nylon guide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we do not sell these roller assemblies without the wheel. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.