Window handle

A handy person from Elmhurst, IL says:
Hello, I'm looking for replacements for window handles. We recently purchased a condo from the 60s that seems to have old handles and nobody carries a similar size. There are 2 handles on each window and the windows slide sideways to open them. The holes are about 2 1/4 inches apart, which is the problem since comparable handles we have found are always bigger. We asked a window repair service nearby who referred us to you since they had never seen a handle like this before. Hope you can help us. Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20220510_182915303.MP.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20220510_182939764.MP.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20220510_182926378.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

I'm afraid we don't have an exact match for this. We have our 26-116, 26-174 and 26-247 window pulls but their hole center spacing is greater than 3" so it will require drilling new holes. Just take great care not to hit any glass. I'm sorry we can't offer something closer. 

SWISCO Window Sash Lift Handle, 26-116
SWISCO Window Sash Lift Handle, 26-116
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.