Window hardware

A home owner from 60031 says:
I need replacements for these parts for both, left and right, of my garden windows.
Do you have some parts that may work?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named crank arm attach measure.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named crank arm measurement.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named crank assembly.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named lock assembly.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

We do! Start by taking a look at the 39-429 & 39-430 and 39-434 & 39-435 ROTO single arm operators to see if one of these matches up to what you have now. These operators are compatible with the 39-542 casement track and 39-232 folding handle. 

As for the locks, see our 38-095, 38-096, 38-138 and 38-139. Look over the dimensions for each of these parts and compare them to yours, especially the projection of the fork, to see if one them matches up to your old hardware. For a new locking handle plate, see our 38-158.

I have placed what I believe I need. One arm is out of stock. Measuring the fork was difficult and might be somewhat off due to the fact that my lock is a different shape. Two questions: are these returnable if I ordered wrong?

How many appropriate screws do I need for two arm assemblies and 2 locks or can I use what I have off the old assemblies?

Thank you once again.

Carmela 

Profile picture of Emily

Yes, you'll be able to return your item(s) for a refund if they end up not working out. See our return policy here. You can also re-use your old screws! 

Thanks again
Profile picture of Emily

My pleasure, Carmela. Let me know if you need anything else and best of luck with the repair!

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.