Window hardware

Quick Learner
Jul 17, 2023 5:42 pm
Looking for replacement part that connects to window and slides on a framed track.
1 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Emily from SWISCO
Jul 18, 2023 11:15 am


Thanks for reaching out to us. Is this a Pella brand window? The part shown here reminds me of the 39-371 Pella hinge shoe pair. I've also related hinges on this page for you to review in case you needed the whole hinge. Take a look at the specifications for these parts and see what you think. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts