Window hardware identification

A quick learner from USA says:
Attached is the hardware we are looking for. Please let me know if you can tell what type it is.

JOHN, Service Manager
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. For the operators, see our 39-141 and 39-142. As for the lock, I think you should look at the 38-036. These look pretty similar to your hardware, but see if you agree.

We can also look into getting these in black, if you wish. However, I would first need to know the quantity of each that you are interested in.
A contractor from Romeoville, IL says:
Those look like they will work. Can you get me a price quote for (2) of the handles and (1) of the locking handles.

We woudl need all in Black
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. We now have black options for our 39-141, 39-142, and 38-036 online and available for purchase. However, we are still working on getting some in stock. You can still place an order, but it may take a little more time.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)