Window hardware identify help

A handy person from Maryland says:
I study SWISCO site I learn so many thing on your web side I want to order some parts for my house. I have sent pictures of my window hardware can you please help me identify them?

Thank you for your time.
H Patel
User submitted pictures of window hardware.
User submitted pictures of window hardware.
User submitted pictures of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us! I'll go through your pictures one at a time.

1) This first one appears similar to our 55-158-6 snap-in. Take a look and see if you agree.

2) This appears to be a sash stop, though it's hard to tell. Unfortunately, we do not carry this and will not be able to replace it.

3) I am not sure what this is. Is it another snap-in? It appears to be damaged in some way. Could you give us more information about it? What is it used for?

4 & 5) These top sash guides look very close to our 18-124P. Let me know what you think.

6 & 7) The bubble seal appears similar to our 58-135, while the wool pile is a lot harder for me to pin down. The closest I could find was our 58-045, though it may not be tall enough. Do you think you could use this as a replacement?

8 & 9) These balance attachments appear to match the configuration for our Series 380 channel balance. You should see if everything there lines up with your own hardware.

10) I'm afraid I wasn't able to accurately identify this part. What is it for? Where does it install?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)